Dentistry for Children: Parent Experiences
All parents want the best for their children and this includes a great pediatric dental office. Parents look for a clean office, friendly and approachable staff, and kid-friendly environment with books, games, movies or favorite shows playing on TVs. These are important elements of an office atmosphere that help make a child’s experience positive and fun.
Below are a few comments in parents’ own words about their experience in our pediatric dentistry office in Havertown.
The office atmosphere:
- This is a beautiful office with a stellar set of people
- The waiting area is great with a touch screen game
- Great environment. It is bright and the decor is awesome
- Great at making the kids and parents feel relaxed
- The office is warm and inviting
- The office is beautiful with a home-like atmosphere
The office staff:
- I don't dread taking my kids to the dentist anymore
- What an amazing all around excellence
- Dr. and her staff are incredibly competent
- The staff is unbelievably wonderful
- A welcoming family experience
- I feel very confident with my daughter in their care
- I am impressed by their friendliness and humility
- My questions and concerns are always heard
- The doctor takes the time to answer my questions
- My son's dental health is her top priority
- They treat your child the way you would treat your child
- This is one of the friendliest doctor's office I've ever been to
- I love that she explains everything before she does the treatment
- I'm allowed to go back with my kids which has helped them a lot
It is certainly reasonable for parents to expect dental office staff to provide excellent care and create an environment for children to accept dental treatment without being afraid. These children tend to have less anxiety with the dentist and more likely to visit the dentist as adults with better dental health outcome.
- Home Page
- Blog / News
- Dentistry for Children: Parent Experiences
Eagle Crest Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Rose Wadenya - Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
Proudly serving Havertown and the surrounding areas of Ardmore, Haverford, Broomall, Newtown Square, Drexel Hill, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Bala Cynwyd, Lansdowne, Ridley Park, Woodlyn, Prospect Park, Bryn Mawr, Wynnewood, Overbrook, Holmes, Media, Darby, Folsom, Morton, Yeadon, Swarthmore, Wallingford.