What sets us Apart
We recognize that each and every child is special. Our highly skilled staff spends the time to allay any
fears, apprehension, or concerns our patients may have. We always find something positive in our
patients and reward them to reinforce positive behavior on their own. This is important to us because of
our commitment that each child leaves with a smile.
We are dedicated to the needs of our families:
- We discuss ways to prevent tooth decay including brushing and flossing, sealants, healthy snacks, and scheduling a child’s first dental visit.
- We provide insights into habits such as teeth grinding, mouth breathing, lip biting, and thumb sucking.
- We provide emergency care for toothache, chipped tooth, knocked out tooth, swelling on the cheek/gums, and bleeding gums.
Why choose our pediatric dentistry office in Havertown?
- Amazing staff that is highly trained in pediatric dentistry.
- Parents are welcome to stay during the visit.
- Fun atmosphere with movies, books, and over 90 video games.
- Most insurance plans accepted.
- Flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
- Home Page
- About us
- What sets us Apart
Eagle Crest Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Rose Wadenya - Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
Proudly serving Havertown and the surrounding areas of Ardmore, Haverford, Broomall, Newtown Square, Drexel Hill, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Bala Cynwyd, Lansdowne, Ridley Park, Woodlyn, Prospect Park, Bryn Mawr, Wynnewood, Overbrook, Holmes, Media, Darby, Folsom, Morton, Yeadon, Swarthmore, Wallingford.